Our Business Objectives
of stem cell-related research outcomes at the university and other institutes.
of the intellectual property generated at the university and other institutes, by making business strategies and implementing them for industrial application.
and cultivation of research themes at the university and other institutes which have high potential for social value and commercialization.
and collaborative research with firms which promote the commercialization of technologies generated at universities and other institutes.
Commercialization of research outcomes (Utilizing the university’s technologies and intellectual property)
Collaborative research regarding research outcomes at the university and other institutes
- Provide professional knowledge and advanced information while promoting research and development
- Commercialize research outcomes
- Promote the application of intellectual property rights with regard to legally unprotected research outcomes
- Assist in the negotiation of licensing contracts regarding university research outcomes and intellectual property
Collaborative research and its exploitation
- Promote new collaboration research
- Promote business using new intellectual property and licensing
Consultation and collaborative research with private companies
Managing, advising, and implementing the stem cell research outcomes
- Assist in creating new business and development through the global network of technical advisors
- Manage cell laboratory, scheduled to start mid-2014
- Start new businesses and license out development outcomes
Advisory services for investors interested in creating new stem cell technology
- Explore investment opportunities based on global trends in research and development
Investment activities (angel investing)
and newly established venture companies
- Make incubation scenarios
Investment for potential businesses
- Fund research at universities and other institutions, including incubation and/or intermediary services for funding institutes